Hard surface cleaners is a category of cleaning agents comprising mainly aqueous solutions of specialty chemicals that vary with the amount of dirt and the surface being cleaned.
This selection of hard surface cleaners are incredibly economical and available in a variety of sizes. An ideal product for removing stains and other marks from hard surfaces such as floors in offices, schools and canteens. By using hard surface cleaner you can successfully avoid cross contamination.
An ideal product for mopping or scrubbing machine use. Easily removes soilage, stains and rubber heel marks from all synthetic floors. Can also be utilised as an effective maintenance cleaner for all metallised polishes, a controlled foam also helps prevent over usage.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent for cleaning floors in offices, schools, hospitals, canteens, gyms, dance floors etc.
- Suitable for use on linoleum, PVC, rubber, sealed wood, sealed cork and thermoplastic floors.
- Hard Surface Cleaner is also an excellent wall and general hard surface cleaner.
- Has a pH of 11.5.
- Also available in 5ltr bottles.
How to Use Hard Surface Cleaner
- For general cleaning dilute Hard Surface Cleaner 1 part to 40 parts hot water (625ml per 25Ltr).
- For damp mopping dilute Hard Surface Cleaner 1 part to 80 parts warm or cold water (300ml per 25Ltr).